Oct 11, 2011


Good Evening!

Unfortunately, I only have the one photo to show you this evening. As you can see, it's an exercise bike without a seat. I imagine this could easily be fit with a regular bicycle saddle (which can be procured for a few bucks at re-cycles), unless you happen to prefer trials bikes.

I would say it's worth taking it just for the pedal straps, but for bonus planeteer points, you could repurpose this into a bicycle generator; it could be a very efficiently-sized power plant.



I realize this solo gem seems like a fairly meager offering, but don't worry! There's no need to panic, because I also just completed my series of articles on Bed Bugs, which you can check out by clicking the 'related' tab above.

Enjoy! And have a wonderful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment