Nov 21, 2011


MASSIVE UPDATE!

With this much content, I won't waste any of your time with extraneous introductory words. Check this stuff out!


(Gilmour, east of Bank)

I'm not suggesting that this should be the cover to the next Ikea catalogue, but I think this chair may be of some value. Apparently these things are pretty much invincible, so I'm sure at least the frame is still usable.


(Maclaren, east of Metcalfe)

This chair looks less invincible, but the real attraction here is the huge pile of carpets. I decided to post this one primarily for its sense of mystery.

I haven't solved it.


(Cooper, east of Elgin)

I don't know if transforming was an intended part of this object's design, but it looks like it could take the form of a baby carriage... which means it's officially the least exciting transformer ever. I can see why it's in the garbage.


(Cooper, east of Elgin)

This thing seemed to be in pretty good condition. If you're wondering what it is, your guess is as good as mine.

I'm thinking it's probably some kind of steam-powered toaster (in other words, your guess is probably better than mine).


(Somerset, west of Cartier)

This may seem like a piece of junk, but I can assure you that these pallets are quite practical and versatile. Their main function is to create a spatial gap between an object and the ground, but in my experience as a grocery store employee, I've found that they can also provide a good foundation for a throne made of 12-packs of Mountain Dew. If that doesn't convince you of their value, I don't know what will.


(Maclaren, east of Elgin)

A microwave oven is really nothing more than a box that sometimes increases the temperature of its contents. I can't guarantee that this one is in full working order, but it at least still has the ability to contain objects (which I think is more than half the battle). I wouldn't want to get your hopes up or anything, but I would imagine it can also produce beeps.


(Maclaren, west of Cartier)

Pretty nice looking stuff! Watch out though, as it seems like one of the objects may have been used as a bed, and if a human can use it as a bed, so can a bed bug. I didn't inspect too closely, but you have to wonder, when the stuff is in such good condition.


(Maclaren, east of Cartier)

That's a decent looking papasan chair, but I'm sure you're more interested in the small robot next to it. At a distance, I thought it was a computer, but as I approached more closely, I didn't know what to think...

Thankfully, a sign attached to the front of the object explains it all. Here's a close-up:



Any questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment