Feb 13, 2012


Hello again!

I think at this point I can safely conclude that winter is not the best season for finding garbagems. I'm beginning to think that the most precious gems are simply afraid of the cold weather (or maybe it's their owners). Anyway, I found some interesting chairs tonight. Have a look!


(Maclaren, east of Cartier)

These are both somewhat unusual, but the one on the left is particularly unique; if a director's chair were to mate with a futon, I think this is the kind of bizarre offspring it would produce.

There was also a kitchen sink just west of this location, but I couldn't get a photo, as there was a guy watching me inspect the pile, and I didn't want him to think realize that I'm a total creep.


(Maclaren, west of Cartier)

This chair looks more luxurious than the previous two combined. As you may have noticed, I managed to photograph it just as some light-serpents were slithering by on the side of the road.


(Gilmour, east of Bank)

I couldn't quite figure out what this black object is. The brand name on the front led me to believe it was some kind of baby seat, but it doesn't look particularly ergonomic (in fact, it looks a bit like a torture device). It also looks fairly new, so I'm guessing someone threw it away because they were intimidated by all the instructions.


(Lisgar, west of Metcalfe)

Hmmm... One of these things is somewhat not like the others. It may be smaller than those blue bins, but I think this is a pretty classy way to throw out garbage (or recycling; whatever they happen to contain).


And that's all for now. Have a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment