Nov 7, 2011


Oh hi!

As you can see, I've decided to continue with the theme of passive aggressive notes for my introductory photo this week. That fence is a real jerk.

Anyway, here's some garbage:


(Cooper, east of Elgin)

This chair may not appear to be in the best state right now (in fact, if the coffee cup wasn't there, you might just think it wet itself in public). I thought I'd post it anyway, just for its unusual shape; I'm sure it could be reupholstered if you really like it.


(Maclaren, west of MacDonald)

Judging by its dimensions and the crustified dirt all over it, I'm guessing this was either part of a wheelbarrow, or a small filthy person's bathtub. Although it no longer has any wheels or handles, it looks like it could still be used to contain things.


(Lisgar, west of Metcalfe)

Here's another chair that looks like it was once very striking, but in undergoing the test of time, it looks like its performance was somewhat mediocre.


(Maclaren, west of Lyon)

It's always a pleasure to find a pile of books. Although this bin wasn't particularly full, it looks like there were some quality reads inside. Click on the image for a closer look at some of the titles.

As a sidenote, I just wanted to point out that the Ottawa Hunt Club's 75 years of history fit in a book only slightly larger than CSA's safety guide for elevators. I feel this says a lot about the club...


(Gilmour, west of Bank)

I know I posted this stuff last week, but for some reason, it's still out there. It's unlikely that the quality of the items has improved after spending a week outside; in fact, as you may have noticed, one of the chairs has lost 2 of its legs, which I think is almost guaranteed to affect its functionality as a chair. Anyway, it's all still up for grabs, so act quickly, as this may be your last chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment