Dec 14, 2009


Hi!

I couldn't find anything particularly interesting tonight. The second garbage night of the month generally tends to be the least eventful, and of course, the snow makes everything more difficult. I imagine most people got home late from work and were hardly in the mood to drag anything major out to curb.

In the following months, I foresee trashspotting becoming more difficult and less fruitful, but don't worry. I have an idea.

You can read about it soon. For now, here's what I was able to find:

TV + VCR
(Maclaren, east of O'Connor)

These were the days. I think this would be the perfect setup for playing NES and feeling like it's 1991.

Carnivorous Couch
(Maclaren, east of Elgin)

This reminded me of something from Ghostbusters; a sentient sofa with its enormous mouth open, ready to devour anyone who fails to notice its ominous appearance. One of my old toys was a monster toilet, which also threatened to eat people (Fearsome Flush). I can understand why you might eat someone who tries to take a dump in your mouth, but if they're just sleeping on your tongue, that doesn't seem so bad. I guess it belonged to a bedwetter.



Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment