Nov 23, 2009


Hi!

I went out a little earlier this time, so not everyone had brought their garbage to the curbside yet. Also, it was extremely foggy, which made it difficult to spot treasure and navigate the city streets. My camera found itself in a particularly difficult situation, as it was too dark to not use the flash, but the flash captured the vapour in the air like big sparkles (see photos below). I generally feel that November is too early for such festive details, but it was simply beyond my control.

Office Furniture
(Maclaren, west of Elgin)

If you just caught a glimpse of this pile out of the corner of your eye, you might think it was a street-performing breakdance crew. I inspected the items more closely, and they did indeed seem pretty fresh. The filing cabinet opened very smoothly, and contained a bonus toaster.


X-mas Tree-like Object
(Somerset, east of Cartier)

'Bout time! Christmas was like almost a year ago. Seriously though, I think this object could go a long way: It breaks apart into smaller components, and I think just one piece is enough to advertise that you celebrate the holiday. You don't have to fill your living room with a tree the size of a small crowd of people with flashlights. We get it.


Beautiful Sofas
(Cooper, west of Elgin)

Some of the nicest looking furniture I've ever seen in someone's garbage. I'm pretty sure the one on the left is made from the same material they use in spaceship furniture.


Living Room Furniture
(Lisgar, west of Metcalfe)

This is some really charming stuff. You probably can't see it, but behind that dresser, there's a TV with a handle. I could have photographed it, but decided not to so that the picture would be more mysterious.

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment