Jan 25, 2010


Have you been outside today? I'm really starting to worry about global warming.

Knot Important
(Maclaren, east of Metcalfe)

I'm guessing this was someone's attempt at creating a dreamcatcher / sombrero hybrid. Handmade specifically for a superstitious narcoleptic.

Front Road Seats
(Cooper, east of Elgin)

This chair happened to be in the shot while I was photographing these beams of light. Seriously though, it's a pretty nice looking chair. I was photographing it just as two energy beings happened to fly past. Seriously though, it does look like the type of chair I would expect to find on the Enterprise, or any other craft equipped with warp drive, so the beams of light are a natural fit.

Stationary Stationery
(Maclaren, west of Elgin)

These boxes were full of all the most incredible paper things. I found hanging folders in assorted shapes and colours, several 2009 calendars, and many many journals. I realize that all the information and imagery contained in these materials has likely been digitized, rendering all of these objects obsolete, but I still can't help but feel like this is a bit of a waste.
(Pro tip: Frame pictures from old calendars for a trash chic look)

Renovation Aftermath
(Maclaren, east of Cartier)

Or perhaps the beforemath of someone else's renovation. Some of these carpets would be ideal for students, as they're inexpensive and would easily camouflage the appearance of vomit, allowing a slight extrapolation of the 'black socks never get dirty' philosophy.

Have a great night!


2 comments:

  1. dang dawg that chair is a good find

    Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm guessing this was someone's attempt at creating a dreamcatcher / sombrero hybrid."

    I would love to hear the mariachi/chillwave mash-up they were listening to at the time.

    ReplyDelete