Jan 4, 2010


Hello and welcome! I hope you had a marvelous holiday. How are you enjoying 2010? I managed to spot a few decent items while avoiding all the laser beams and hovercar traffic out there.

Snow Throne
(Maclaren, west of Elgin)

I've seen ads for stuff in much worse condition on Kijiji, and they tend to be more expensive. If you don't pick it up, I might. Also, there's a gold picture frame (not as nice).

Unidentified Treasure
(Maclaren, west of Cartier)

At first I thought this was a dresser, since I noticed a handle, but then I realized it was a hinge, so it's probably a chest. I'm glad I noticed this, because with the 'Apartment for rent' sign in the back, I was starting to think that someone may be living in this pile. Clearly, it's just being used for buried treasure.

Rubbish Luggage
(Maclaren, east of Cartier)

This is either some free luggage or the fanciest method of waste disposal I've ever seen. Free luggage either way, I guess.

2 Couches, 2 Trees, TV, Microwave, Shelves, etc
(Maclaren, east of Metcalfe)

I have an urgent appointment tomorrow morning, so I'll be sleeping here tonight to cut down on my travel time. There's an extra couch in case anyone wants to crash.

Special thanks to everyone who lives on Maclaren. You throw out the most interesting things.

1 comment:

  1. Wow man! Honestly, I'm starting to think I should rent out a shack and go around with a wagon and start selling on craigslist. Has everyone on Maclaren decided to take a vow of poverty?

    ReplyDelete