Feb 8, 2010


Hi!

This was a close one. I almost came home empty-handed, but luckily I saw this:

Wicked Wicker
(Maclaren, west of Cartier)

It was just as I was about to give up my search when I spotted this thick deposit of treasure. There's really more here than one photo could capture. Have a look for yourself and you'll find old windows, shelves, and things I couldn't even identify. I got the distinct feeling that every single bag in this pile contained something of significance. A few of them turned out to be full of old clothes. Most of it didn't fit me, but there were some oddly comfortable pairs of underwear.

In case you didn't notice, the wine rack comes with a pair of glasses, so you can take it home and celebrate your new acquisition with a toast. Also, there's a turntable.

Blue Box
(Cooper, west of Elgin)

This thing seemed to be camouflaged against the recycling bins. I'm not an expert on waste disposal unit ecology and familial structures, but I figured this might have been similar to that tiger who raised and nursed a group of piglets as though they were her cubs. Naturally, for this reason, I didn't dare look inside.

Sofa / Bed
(Somerset, west of Cartier)

I've said it before, but I've seen much worse on Kijiji, being sold for real money.

For realz.

No comments:

Post a Comment