May 25, 2010

</hiatus>

Word on the Street
(Lewis, east of Cartier)

I noticed this pile mainly because it was closer to the middle of the road than the average garbage pile. After moving some boards, I noticed what looked like an old printer, an older printer, and a breadbox. I'm not sure which item would be most useful. My guess is that the whole pile is someone's attempt at creating a ramp for doing badass jumps in their car.

Worthless Surface
(Maclaren, east of Elgin)

Above, you can see a relic from our distant history. Its function is not immediately obvious, but I'm told that tables such as these were once used to support TVs, back when they had 3 dimensions.

I can't picture it.

Opposing Views
I found some beautiful living chairs. This is what they would look like in your living room (especially if your floor is made of grass and cement).

Sorry it's a little blurry. I took a clearer picture from above, so you can plainly see the unusual and intricately patterned fabric which the beige chair and ottoman both proudly wear. You can also practically feel the texture of the pink chair.


(Gilmour, east of Cartier)

Have a great night!

1 comment: