May 31, 2010


Hey! Looks like it was moving day for several centretown residents. I decided to get in on the action and move to this street corner. The traffic does tend to disrupt my tea parties a bit, but the view is unparalleled.

But seriously...
(Metcalfe, south of Lisgar)

All of these items seemed to be in very good structural condition, though they were unsurprisingly a little dirty. If you don't pick these up, I will most definitely consider it.


(Frank, east of Metcalfe)

I find this thing very charming. As I understand, it would typically be used to support plants, but since we're on the topic of living room furniture, I suggest using it as a very narrow stool. Sometimes being a trendsetter involves some discomfort, but it'll all be worth it when you're recognized as the innovator of the famous 'one ass-cheek stool'.


(Cooper, west of Elgin)

Very nice looking desk. I've heard that 100% of the profit earned by Paul Newman's grape juice goes to charity. I think it would be an honour to own a desk that once belonged to the philanthropist who bought a whole case of the juice.


(Cooper, west of Elgin)

I think this image speaks for itself.

(If not, there's a lovely cushion on the far right)


(Maclaren, west of Cartier)

I couldn't test it out, since I didn't have a propane tank on me, but everything about this picture tells me that this BBQ is in perfect working condition. You'll also notice some wood and metal pieces, which you could use for upgrades.


Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment