June 7, 2010


Good evening.

Tonight, the streets seemed to be littered with more of the aftermath from moving day. There was no shortage of furniture, and some of it looked pretty decent. Have a look!


(Lewis, west of Salisbury)

It's not the nicest looking desk, but I appreciate that it has wheels. As you can tell from the street names, I went a little further than usual, so I considered using the roller-desk as a skateboard to get home. (In case you weren't aware, I'm fairly tall)


(Gilmour, east of Bank)

Sure, outdoor living rooms are one of the hottest decor trends right now, but I'm willing to bet that they'll be out of style by January. I found the texture of this sofa very pleasing, and the accompanying end table seems quite charming. Have a closer look:

Charming!


(Macdonald, south of Gilmour)

Imagine all the things you could store in this dresser. I know exactly what I would put in it: Beginning with the top row, I would keep my white socks in the first drawer, my grey socks in the second drawer, and my black socks in the third drawer. In the second row, I would put my underwear in the middle drawer and fill the other two with water. Finally, the bottom drawers would be filled with dirt. I would plant flowers in the first one and use the other for composting. If the middle drawers turn out to be water-tight, I would consider keeping some fish in them.


(Maclaren, west of Elgin)

I'm fairly sure there's a specific name for this type of music-producing cabinet, but it doesn't seem to be a part of my vocabulary. The top opens, and I believe it would typically reveal a record player, though it was conspicuously absent in this case. Give the surface a wipe, throw an ipod inside, and it'll be better than new.

In case you didn't notice, there's also a sofa-bed puking in the background. Geometrically, it's quite attractive, but the filth is a turn-off.


(Somerset, west of Cooper)

A table, a shelf, and 2 cupboards. Is there anything this multi-purpose surface can't do? I'll bet Inspector Gadget's bedside table looks a lot like this.


(Somerset, east of Elgin)

I was impressed with the condition of this luggage. Furthermore, it comes with 2 Canadian flags attached, so you won't have to sew your own on (unless you're that patriotic). I didn't look inside, for what I consider obvious reasons.

(Also note the lovely rabbit sticker on the dumpster)

No comments:

Post a Comment