July 27, 2010


What's this? Two Garbagems posts in under 24 hours? Unprecedented!
And I'm posting during daylight hours. I wish I could say that crazier things have happened.

I was biking home from work when I spotted some interesting piles in a neighbourhood where garbage collection evidently takes place on Wednesday mornings. This is what it all looked like:


(Lees at Transitway)

Lots of usable shelves and seating. Also, in case you were hoping to build something, I was recently told that old wooden furniture like this is a good source of quality scrap wood. May as well use what we can instead of burying it in a landfill forever.

That stroller in the second image seems practical as well. Perfect for those who have a baby or any other crap they may need to push around. It's basically an ergonomic wheelbarrow with safety features.


I also found this nearby:

(Evelyn, east of Main)

Just lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment