Aug 23, 2010


Hi!

I hope you enjoy looking at these items as much as I enjoyed awkwardly photographing them. And help yourself if you see something worth owning.


(Lewis, east of Cartier)

Here's a pile of treasure: A camping chair, old buckets, broken window blinds, some unusually shaped bottles, a 'Caution: Wet Floor' sign, and much more. If you've never felt compelled to own any of these things, I might recommend that you reassess your priorities.


(Gilmour, west of MacDonald)

Can you spot anything wrong with this chair? The only flaw I could see was that it's in the garbage, but I believe that's easily fixed.

I'd recommend picking up the flower pot too. Ceramics don't tend to biodegrade very well.


(Cooper, east of Elgin)

This pile wins the 'most unusual group of objects' prize for what appears to be a card table, some assorted cabinet doors, and the hood of a ski-doo. What a motley crew.


(Maclaren, east of Kent)

I've heard that a parking meter significantly raises the property value of an outdoor living room. Seriously though, there were some nice pieces here. Check out the coffee table on the (upper) left.


(Cooper, east of Metcalfe)

If you have some bicycle knowledge, I'm sure you could find a use for several of the parts here. If you're particularly ambitious, you could even try to use all the parts. I've always wanted to see a bike with 8 wheels...

There was also a bunch of broken retro furniture nearby, but I've never heard of anyone stripping a swivel chair for parts, so I didn't bother showing it.

1 comment:

  1. dude you rule. great blog man, some real good finds here. i'd love to have that wet floor sign.

    Marcus

    ReplyDelete