Aug 3, 2010


Hello! With the recent long weekend and the turn of the month, there was a great deal of moving and yard sales. Both of which tend to lead to some quality garbage piles, and tonight was no exception. I would suggest taking a tour of the neighbourhood, because what you see here is just a small sample of what awaits the landfill tomorrow...


(Maclaren, west of Elgin)

A suitcase with character. I can't think of an easier way to achieve the distinguished appearance of a world traveller. Also, the drawers on the right seem pretty fancy, indicating that a fancy desk may be lurking nearby.


(Metcalfe, south of Lisgar)

This suitcase had less character, but the crushed velvet throne, the geometric wooden side table, and the mysterious metal cylinder more than made up for it.


(Lisgar, west of Metcalfe)

I'm consistently surprised by the number of ironing boards I keep seeing here...


(Gladstone, west of Bank)

Just in case the cases above weren't to your liking, here's a pile of other nice ones.


(James, east of Kent)

Some assorted shoes and a classic 'surfboard' style coffee table. I can't guarantee that it's Danish teak, but at this price, I'd say it's at least worth a look.

1 comment:

  1. They just keep getting better....Speaking of betting I bet you have that surf board in you living room as like now....good work son.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete