Aug 30, 2010


Hi!

With the end of the month upon us and the beginning of the academic year rapidly approaching, I had high expectations for tonight's garbage. Surprisingly, there wasn't a whole lot, but as I've said in the past, that's nothing to be disappointed about if it means less waste.

Anyway, here's what I did find (mostly chairs):


(Somerset, west of Cartier)

On a hot day like today, I think moving your living room outdoors is a great idea.

But seriously, I'd recommend having a look at the table in front. Pretty snazzy.


(Lisgar, west of Metcalfe)

This may be someone's attempt at creating some form of optical illusion, or extending the nesting doll philosophy to furniture.

Or maybe it's art. Either way, it seems like inhumane treatment of furniture to me.


(Cooper, east of Elgin)

As you may recall, last week, I awarded the inaugural
'most unusual group of objects' prize to a garbage pile in this location. I would say this fax machine / x-country ski combo definitely merits a consecutive win.


(Gilmour, east of Bank)

Very nice looking chair. The design is a modern classic, and it appeared to be in perfectly functional condition.

I'd hit that.

I mean, I'd
sit that.


(Gladstone, west of Metcalfe)

I think this chair is a great shape, but sadly, it doesn't appear to be
in great shape. I would suggest removing the legs (which are particularly charming) and using them for some other purpose (franken-chairs).

You may think this seems barbaric, especially if you've ever been drawn and quartered, but I know of at least 3 legless patients awaiting a transplant.

No comments:

Post a Comment