Aug 9, 2010


Hello again!

After last week's frenzy of waste, it seems most households had very little useful stuff left to throw out. I also blame the short garbage week.

Though it was mostly broken TVs and microwaves out there, I was able to find a few gems...


(Maclaren, east of Derby)

Here sits the infamous
'Poรคng' chair from Ikea. Known for its simple ergonomic design, and its legendary durability, these chairs have enjoyed years of popularity amongst students and billionaires alike.

I couldn't find anything wrong with this particular chair, and given the model's performance under the in-store torture apparatus, I'd say it's likely in pretty good shape.


(Cooper, west of Elgin)

A bed frame, a mattress, a drop-leaf table (in the distance), and a very charming headboard. Looks like all the ingredients of a successful bedroom

...especially if you keep your clothes in garbage bags instead of a dresser



...like I do.


(Maclaren, west of Elgin)

Looks like some of the ingredients of a slightly less luxurious bedroom. Or maybe all of the ingredients of a fairly miserable bachelor apartment.

Pretty nice chair, though.


(Metcalfe, south of Lisgar)

From what I could see, this bike only appeared to be missing wheels. I'm sure there are many functional components remaining.

If you happen to be a bike thief, I'd recommend picking parts off of this, rather than breaking some poor kid's heart.

Thanks! Have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment