Oct 12, 2010


I just love that fall foliage. Scenes like this always take me back to the beautiful days of my youth, which I would spend indoors, playing The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.


(Gilmour, east of Bank)

I don't think you need me to convince you that a free wheelchair is worth picking up. In fact, I'd be surprised if it's still there by the time I finish this post.

Worth a look anyway; there's a lot of other nice stuff here, so you could always grab a consolation prize if it's already taken.


(O'Connor, north of Lisgar)

The green chair seems like something from Star Trek: The Next Generation. If there was an elementary school classroom on the Enterprise, I'm sure all the kids would sit in seats like this.

There's also a bike in the background. I'm assuming it's locked to the fence in behind, which is usually an indication that the owner would like to keep it. On the other hand, I'm not sure why you'd lock your bike up in a garbage pile...


(Lisgar, west of Metcalfe)

I'll be honest with you; I'm not really sure what most of this stuff is. I saw a barbeque and a broom, which was apparently enough to convince me this was worthy of being photographed.


(O'Connor, south of Somerset)

I'd say this was the best find of the night: 2 boxes full of electronics. Initially, it caught my attention because I thought they might be old Nintendos. I didn't dig too deep, but I noticed an adding machine, a conference phone, and an answering machine (You probably wouldn't know what that is if you were born after the 80's). There were also like 6 bags of leaves. I'll let you decide which is more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment