Oct 18, 2010


Good evening!

I didn't see many gems tonight, and most of my pictures turned out a little blurry. But anyway...


(Kent, north of Gilmour)

This looks like a lovely outdoor office. The table is the kind that used to be common in schools or offices - very practical, hard, and unattractive. Actually, I think the same set of adjectives could be used to describe the chair and mattress as well.


(Cooper, west of Elgin)

In case it's not clear, the focus of this picture is the turntable on top of the pile. It may not be functional, but it appeared to be in surprisingly good condition. I'd recommend keeping an eye on this spot, as you might see a sweet record collection popping up soon.


(Cooper, east of Elgin)

I always seem to find something in this location. I wanted to get the small hutch on the right in the shot, but the other pile is actually deceptively extensive. Here's another view:


I guess it's still not all that clear, but I would say the highlights include the luggage bag on the left, and the set of chairs in the middle (there were 3 in total).

Note: The bike is not garbage; it just happened to be locked there.


(Nepean, east of Kent)

Both of these rectangular objects appeared to be in pristine condition. I would imagine this is the estate of a recently deceased hamster or similar rodent. RIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment