Nov 22, 2010


This reminds me of the thick fog I was faced with 364 days ago, on my first official Garbagems journey. Can you believe it's already been one year? I considered assembling some kind of cheesy retrospective edition, but I figure you can just click the links on the sidebar if you feel like reminiscing.

Anyway, it's pretty wet out, so there weren't too many appealing piles. These were the best ones:


(Maclaren, east of O'Connor)

Is there a kind of paper which isn't multi-purpose?

The rocking chair and the end table are both very charming, but the main attraction here is obviously the t-shirts.
There were some other interesting items inside the box, but I'll keep it a mystery as an incentive for you to check it out yourself.


(Cooper, east of Elgin)

What's better than a rocking chair? A gliding chair. Unlike the rocker above, this one gives you the option of using whatever kind of cushions you want (or no cushions, if you happen to be particularly hardcore). It's also one of the few items that's been sheltered from the rain, which significantly increases its value.



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment