Nov 29, 2010


Hi! Here's some garbage I found.


(Cooper, east of Elgin)

I was pretty excited when I saw this desk, as I assumed, based on its appearance, that the top row contained 6 or 7 small drawers. It turns out it's actually just 3 regular drawers with a deceptive facade. No wonder it's being thrown out.


(Gilmour, west of MacDonald)

This one definitely wins the prize for biggest pile (I don't know if that's a good thing). It was very difficult trying to fit this all in one shot, and I'd imagine some of the items are a bit unclear. To help you find it all, here's a Where's Waldo style checklist: Couch, 3 Mattresses, Old TV, Nice Lamp, House Plant, Wizard.


(Cooper, west of Metcalfe)

I believe the object in front on the left is an old freezer. As you may be able to see, it has a set of clasps on the lid, in case gravity isn't enough to keep it shut. I'd imagine this kind of freezer would be ideal for freezing people, as the clasps would ensure that they don't escape before solidifying.

There's also a very nice table in the back. Take a closer look!


I'm not exactly sure what to call this one, as it seems a bit small for a coffee table, but too big to be considered an end table. Either way, it's very elegant and sturdy. A rare find!


(Lewis, west of Salisbury)

Now that there's some snow on the ground, this is the perfect time to be throwing out your skis. Here we seem to have a combination of downhill and x-country. Also, in case it's not clear, the set is complete with some pairs of poles. I'd say this was the best find of the night, as they don't appear to be broken or otherwise nonfunctional. If there had been a bit more snow on the ground, I probably would have used these to get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment