Nov 8, 2010


Hello again!

My favourite thing about Jack-o-lanterns is the way their facial expressions tend to change as the pumpkin decays. They eventually start to look truly horrified or extremely bitter about their approaching demise. I like that.


(Maclaren, west of Cartier)

This looks a lot like an R2D2 prototype, although this droid was likely designed for a much different purpose - likely something to do with filtering air or regulating humidity (rather than being an irritating companion who constantly interjects with beeps and whistles).


(Maclaren, east of Cartier)

As you can see, there are several interesting items here, though I would say the office chair is a highlight (and probably the only object I'd be able to identify, aside from the garbage can).


(Gilmour, west of MacDonald)

I'm pretty sure this is an ironing board for robots. Or maybe Klingons.


(Cooper, east of Metcalfe)

I don't think I've ever seen such an exciting mattress. In fact, I don't think I would be able to get to sleep if that were my bed. Either way, it would make a perfect wall for a fort (which someone has apparently already begun to build).


(Somerset, east of MacDonald)

Once again, there's some pretty interesting stuff here, though the wooden octagon seemed to stand out the most. Here's a slightly clearer image:


As you may have guessed, it opens on the other side. I figured a picture from the back would be more mysterious.


(Cooper, west of Metcalfe)

Leaving 'Apartment for Rent' signs lying around like this seems like a mistake to me. It may be that I'm particularly diabolical, but when I see something like this, I immediately think of all the pranks they could be used for. And there were plenty of these signs in the pile...

Also, there was a table behind them. Pretty nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment