Dec 20, 2010


Hello!

Thanks for visiting. There was a decent variety of items up for grabs tonight, though you'll find a fairly significant emphasis on seating.


(Gilmour, east of Bank)

This beautiful throne seemed to be in great condition (although a little snowy). It appeared to be equipped with the capability to rock and / or swivel. It's also made of solid gold.


(Maclaren, east of Cartier)

I hope this didn't all belong to the same person; it seems a bit inconsistent to be throwing away a bike because it's missing a seat, if you're also throwing out a bunch of chairs.

From what I could see, the bike was only lacking a saddle and a chain. I don't believe I've ever before had the pleasure of posting such a complete bike (without a lock on it)!


(Gilmour, west of MacDonald)

These seem to have been removed from a movie theatre or lecture hall. As you can probably tell, one of the seats is broken (which I'm a little curious about).


(O'Connor, south of Maclaren)

I almost missed this pile of secrets, but I was fortunate enough to have caught a glimpse of the armchairs from the sidewalk. There appears to be a bed frame and some other goodies, but I'm really only interested in the shopping cart. What could possibly be more practical than a shopping cart?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, whoever threw that bike out must be pretty busy or dislike money -- you could get coin for that!

    ReplyDelete