Dec 6, 2010


GARBAGEMS

SPREAD IT
AROUND!


(Maclaren, east of MacDonald)

Your storage options would be pretty much endless with an item like this. The drawers didn't have anything inside, but they slid out pretty smoothly. I wouldn't say this one is quite ready for the landfill.


(Gilmour, east of Bank)

Very nice looking briefcase. I'm not sure if that large white mark is a stain, or just a result of using the flash in a snowy situation, but either way, it's a gem; a stain like that can always be masked by a strategically placed sticker or button.

I don't think I need to say anything about the TV and / or monitor.


(Somerset, east of MacDonald)

Thanks to the considerate note, I think this one speaks for itself. And they even left the remote (though I neglected to check for batteries). Help urself!


(Somerset, east of MacDonald)

I did some research, and apparently, this piece of furniture is typically referred to as an entertainment unit. I might have been particularly bitter when I took this photo, due to the 56km/h wind gusts, but at the time, it didn't seem all that entertaining to me. Either way, it appeared to be in good condition, and I think it would be perfect for your new TV (which can be seen in the upper-right corner, just a few metres back).


(Maclaren, east of Cartier)

I couldn't help but notice this pile. As you can probably see, there's quite a variety of items lying around (the baby carriage is probably the most appealing), but what really caught my eye was the majestic light emanating from the open door of the wardrobe. The whole situation kind of reminded me of a novel from my youth (or more recently, a film by Disney), so I decided to walk towards the light, and sure enough, I found myself in another world. This is what it looked like:


Just magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment