March 14, 2011


Hello again.

Tonight I found this:


(Maclaren, west of Metcalfe)

Here's a serious pile of gems. I would say the highlight is the charming credenza in front. Aside from a bit of dust, it seemed to be in great condition. You probably can't see the items in behind as well, but they were also quite impressive: a few couches, a stripped ironing board, a foam mattress, and several large metal octagons. I'm sure you could think of at least one interesting way of combining a subset of those items.


(Lisgar, west of Metcalfe)

This looks like a great location for a tea party or picnic, especially for those who particularly enjoy their own company / have imaginary friends and don't mind being surrounded by the stench of garbage. I hope I'm not the only one who meets that criteria.


(O'Connor, south of Maclaren)

Did you realize that baby dumpsters are born with a full coat of fur? They also can't handle solid garbage until they're at least 8 months old, so until then their diet consists mainly of dirt.

But seriously, haven't you always wanted a flower pot made of hair?


(Somerset, west of Cartier)

The last time I saw furniture in this location, I made a remark about it looking like a patio dining area. It may not look as appealing in these conditions, but I'd still eat out there. I would imagine it would be like a poor man's ice hotel (a very poor man).


(MacDonald, north of Maclaren)

Someone clearly did a very nice job of hiding these items behind a tree; I nearly walked right by without noticing them. The desk seems pretty versatile on its own, but there's also a set of shelves and a futon frame, in case you require extra storage and uncomfortable seating.


(Maclaren, east of Metcalfe)

These items probably don't seem very clear, but I thought the photo looked cool. I also thought this dresser looked cool upside down, so I decided to flip mine over when I got home. It makes it really easy to find what you're looking for too; just open the drawer and pick it out from the resulting pile on the floor. The hard part is putting it all back in and closing the drawer.

Here's a clearer view:


Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment