Aug 2, 2011


Oh hi!

Sorry if I worried you by not posting at all during the month of July; I've been visiting distant lands. I found some very interesting garbage and acquired some garbage-related ideas in my travels, which I'll be writing about soon, but for now, let's talk about the garbage lying around Centretown.


(Lewis, west of MacDonald)

As you can see, this is quite an attractive suitcase. It seemed to be made from high-quality materials, and I couldn't find any holes or other defects. Also, as you may have noticed, the colour is totally rad.

I would also imagine the screens in the upper right could
somehow be useful as well.


(Waverley, east of Cartier)

This pile was a rare find; the majority of the objects here range from pretty cool to very cool. I'll let you decide what's most valuable here, but in my opinion, it's gotta be either the briefcase or the exercise ball.


(Cooper, east of Elgin)

I can't guarantee that the fan pictured here is still in working order. In fact, the way it's slouching on that couch seems to indicate that it's pretty lazy either way. The cabinet next to it, on the other hand, is definitely functional and its posture appears to be nearly perfect. I'd also like to point out that the hexagon is a very underrated shape.


(Lisgar, east of Metcalfe)

All of these seem to be very unique items. It's hard to resist the charm of those mid-century table / chair legs. Also, the wooden unit seems quite practical for anyone looking for a thousand extremely narrow shelves. I'm guessing it was built for someone who loved records and hated piles.


Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic Garbagem!!!! Rarely see such quality items. Photos and insightful and humerus descriptions excellent as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv humer, and I luv this post! Sweet F***in' finds :D

    ReplyDelete