Sept 26, 2011

Hello again!

There was an overwhelming lack of quality objects out there tonight, but as I've implied in the past, garbagems tend to be a 'no news is good news' affair. Fortunately, as promised, I will be posting the first installment of my article on Bed Bugs tonight. Check it out via the 'Related' tab.

Here are the few objects I found that were worth posting:

(Somerset, west of Cartier)

I was particularly impressed by the quality of these chairs; they certainly seem out of place on the roadside. There was another nice-looking chair in another location, but I didn't bother documenting it, as it was next to a mattress, and as you will soon learn, that isn't a very good sign if you're looking to avoid bugs.


(Waverley and MacDonald)

I normally would not have posted this, but I noticed there was a cat crossing the street in the background, so that significantly raised the value of the photo. As you can see, there are two grills here: one fine, and one very coarse and large. The larger one may have also been used for drying laundry, but it seems like it could have an endless number of applications.


That's all for tonight! Be sure to read the bug article!

No comments:

Post a Comment