Aug 24, 2010


Back-to-back gems. What a treat.


(Lees at Transitway)

This looks vaguely familiar.

Sometimes when I see huge piles of furniture like this, I think about all the healthy parts that could be salvaged and assembled into franken-furniture. Oddly enough, it turns out I wasn't the only one to think of it.


(Rosemere, north of Evelyn)

These both look like quality trunks. Great combo for a travelling magician. You could also probably fit a medium-sized person in the bottom chest, in case you were hoping to save some money on airplane tickets or something.


(Maclaren, east of Metcalfe)

I can't guarantee that every one of these garbage bags contains exclusively books, but either way, there's a whole bunch of them. In fact, I'll bet your favourite book is somewhere in there.

Worth checking out, I'd say.

No comments:

Post a Comment