Sept 13, 2010


Hello.

I get the sense that on rainy evenings, Centretown residents tend to procrastinate in taking out their garbage (and thus, gems). Unfortunately, I have strict deadlines, so that often means I won't see these gems, as they'll reach the curbside after my treasure hunt has ended.

In summary, I'm sorry for all the crap.


(Gilmour, east of Bank)

Looks like a complete outdoor bathroom. The plumbing wasn't set up, but since it was raining, I was able to test out the tub. I had a decent shower overall, but holding up the curtain rod became very uncomfortable after a few minutes (as did the perplexed and horrified looks of passers-by).


(Lewis, west of O'Connor)

This isn't the first time I spot an incomplete table in this location. When I see a set of table legs, I don't consider the lack of a surface to be a flaw; I see it as an opportunity. You could use anything you want as the tabletop! For example, a flat panel computer monitor, an old board game (a square board, such as Monopoly or Checkers, would work nicely in this case), or one of the pieces of wood in the image below.


(Kent, north of Florence)

I know these shelves aren't the nicest to look at, but they appear to be fully functional. I'm sure these would be very useful for outdoor storage, or you could lay them flat and make a sandbox for three small children who don't play well together.


The rest is all chairs.

(James, east of Kent)

(Kent, north of Gilmour)

(O'Connor, south of Waverley)

Without a doubt, three of the most breath-takingly beautiful chairs I've ever had the honour of laying eyes upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment