Nov 15, 2010


Hi! I had some issues with my camera tonight, so it'll be a special 'All-Flash' edition. Enjoy!


(Gilmour, east of Bank)

I thought this was a set of bicycle rims at first, but a closer inspection revealed that they may be wheelchair parts. An even closer inspection suggests that it may be the dissected carcass of a wheelchair I posted about a month ago in this location. If you were upset about missing the wheelchair the first time, you could think of this as a consolation prize.


(Cooper, east of Metcalfe)

The highlight here is obviously the lovely end table on the right (which seemed to be of high-quality construction and still in good condition), though the other items deserve some attention as well.

I already made some cheap remarks about an all-metal ironing board last week; in other words, I've already used up my best material. I believe these are just regular ironing boards with the fabric layer removed, so I guess you could call it an ironing board skeleton (or a naked ironing board, if you're looking for an equally scandalous, but less morbid example). Anyway, it doesn't seem like it would be very practical for ironing, but I think it looks pretty interesting this way; it would probably work nicely as a keyboard stand or coffee table.

There were also at least 3 binders under the dumpster. You never know when you'll need a binder! Plus these may contain mysterious documents from the previous owner.


(Somerset, west of Cartier)

Very nice looking suitcase. All components seemed to be in working order, and I didn't notice any weird smells coming from inside. I think it's safe to say that it doesn't contain body parts.


(Gilmour, east of Bank)

This was certainly the most interesting and unusual pile of the night. Most of the items here seem like they'd have unique and interesting stories to tell. Though after a while, I think I'd probably get bored hearing about the life story of a vacuum cleaner (it would probably suck). The 3-tiered yellow cart, on the other hand...

No comments:

Post a Comment